top of page


San Bernardino County

Sheriff's Department



The vision of the Inmate Services Unit is to allow for a safe transition of offenders into the community thus reducing recidivism. Transition is achieved through awareness-raising and behavioral changes that allow for rehabilitation as a respectful, responsible, and productive citizen.

By providing a range of programs that address the educational, vocational, and psychological needs of offenders, Inmate Services Staff contribute to their successful reintegration into the community. 



For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:

Thanks for submitting!

  • Where can I get proof of my GED?
    Inmates requiring proof of GED completion should call Chaffey Adult School at (909) 391-5365
  • Where can I get my class certificates?
    Inmates recieve their class certificates after completing each course. No record is kept outside of the initial certificate.
  • How do I get my records expunged?
    Record expungement is handled through the Public Defender's Office. You can find out more here:
  • How do I get my commissary money after release?
    Contact the fiscal clerk for the facility from which you were released. WVDC: (909)350-2476 CDC: (909)386-0969 GHRC: (909)473-1761 HDDC: (760)530-9300
  • Where can I get copies of my Bakery and Culinary Arts Certificates, Custodial Arts Certificate, Construction Certificate, or Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate?"
    San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools Innovation and Engagement (formerly ROP) 670 E. Carnegie Dr. • San Bernardino, CA 92408 P: 909.252.4560/ P: 909.252.4551 http://www.sbcrop.org
  • Where can I get copies of my valid San Bernardino County Food Handler Cards?
  • How do I contact Work Release/Electronic Monitoring?
    Work Release/Electronic Monitoring can be reached at (909)473-2580
  • ¿Dónde puedo obtener una prueba de mi GED?
    Los reclusos que requieran una prueba de haber completado el GED deben llamar a Chaffey Adult School al (909) 391-5365
  • ¿Dónde puedo obtener mis certificados de clase?
    Los reclusos reciben sus certificados de clase después de completar cada curso. Ningún registro se mantiene fuera del certificado inicial.
  • ¿Cómo puedo eliminar mis registros?
    La eliminación de registros se maneja a través de la Oficina del Defensor Público. Puede encontrar más información aquí:
  • ¿Cómo consigo el dinero de mi comisario después de la liberación?
    Comuníquese con el secretario fiscal de la instalación donde fue liberado. WVDC: (909) 350-2476 CDC: (909) 386-0969 GHRC: (909) 473-1761 HDDC: (760)530-9300
  • ¿Dónde puedo obtener copias de mis certificados de panadería y artes culinarias, certificado de trabajador de aseo/limpieza, certificado de construcción o certificado de especialista de Microsoft Office?"
    Superintendente de Escuelas del Condado de San Bernardino Innovación y compromiso (antes ROP) 670 E. Carnegie Dr. • San Bernardino, CA 92408 P: 909.252.4560 / P: 909.252.4551
  • ¿Dónde puedo obtener copias de mi Tarjeta de Salubridad vigente del Condado de San Bernardino?
  • ¿Cómo me comunico con Work Release (Permiso condicional para trabajar)/ Electronic Monitoring (vigilancia electrónica)?
    Se puede contactar a Work Release / Electronic Monitoring al (909)473-2580
bottom of page